Friday 24 October 2008

Day 71 : Rain and Doctors

More of the same, I'm afraid. Woke up feeling less than 100%, took a bit more sleep and decided that I should go to work, did my skipping and headed out into the pouring rain. I was running a slight temperature by the time I reached the office but that went down again after lunch.

I spent most of the afternoon in doctors' waiting rooms getting tested. Nothing has come up so more antibiotics (blah).

Then the real reason for not taking the day off. If I had stayed at home, my conscience would not have let me go out in the evening and I had a ticket to the WBA Featherweight title fight between Indonesian Chris John and Japanese Hiroyuki Enoki. John won his 10th title defence by a unanimous points decision. It is the first time I have been to a world title fight. John reminded me of Adrian's hero, Manny Pacquiao!!

I hope a restful weekend will help.

No comments: