Thursday 2 October 2008

Day 49 : Stomach Ache

Not an upset stomach, like Amy (hope you are feeling better, Amy), more of an ache after eating. I noticed it first after breakfast and lunch, the two substantial meals, but now I even feel it after my evening shake. I guess this is the stomach getting smaller and possibly, the tightening of the abs reducing the space the stomach has to stretch into. It doesn't last very long but the feeling is there!!

Other than that, not much to report. Skipped (in warmer weather) this morning and took my rest day. This week I seem to have spent a lot of time watching other people eat while I have politely refused, both at lunchtime and dinner. Dinner time is more difficult because while I can carry my lunch, I don't pre-prepare the shake and so have to wait until I get home.

I still haven't had indulgence one yet (I guess the time has passed) but I will think about indulgence two. Curry (with all that oil) has to be favorite at the moment.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Yes, your stomach is many times smaller than it was before, so you will feel hungry less often and be unable to overeat even if you wanted to. Kind of like gastric bypass surgery, with out the gastric bypass surgery.

Amy said...

I can't believe you didn't ever get your sorbet!!!

Thanks for the good wishes, I am not 100% but feeling better.