Wednesday 22 October 2008

Day 69 : Three Weeks to Go

I wish I could report some substantial improvement. I did get up early enough to do my skipping and did reasonably well. I decided I should "attack" more and this made me feel a bit more positive about things. But there were delays on the train going into work and I gradually felt worse during the day. In addition, we had four people out sick today, so it isn't just me.

By evening, the head/neck pain is sufficient for me to take today as another rest day and hope it will improve by tomorrow.

I haven't heard back from Doctor Fred what it might be but I tested negative for mononucleosis, which I was worried about. I had that about 35 years ago and believed it impossible to catch again but Fred said it was possible. At least I don't have to worry about that - it was nasty first time around.

Sorry I'm not more cheerful.

No comments: