Friday 3 October 2008

Day 50 : Or 55%

More than half way and the ratio between time already put in and time still to go will now get bigger so quickly. At the half way mark, obviously that ratio was 100%. Now, on day 50, we have already put in 125% of the time remaining to get to Day 90. By Day 60, in only ten days, it will be 150%. I like playing with numbers and I find making the remaining time feel "less" is a great encouragement to "stick with it" even when the mind (rather than the body) says it is too tired.

Having said that, I did feel tired this morning at the end of the busy week and only did the skipping. There were no fixed plans for this evening so the workout should have been done in good time but I got tempted by a massage on the way home and didn&t finish the workout until 11.15pm.

The weekend doesn''t seem to be too busy for a change. I'm booked up on Saturday but to my amazement, I seem to have a free Sunday, although there is the laundry to catch up on.


I weighed in this morning at 81.8kg and my weight has been plus or minus 82kg all week so maybe it has bottomed out, particularly as my dinner is back on solids again from this week. I must say I will miss the fruit content, although not drinking my dinner from the blender.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for posting that your weight has plateaued as well. I thought I was doing something wrong, even though I am still on the smoothies for dinner (and I will miss it too).

Nate said...

Hey Tim don't sweat the weight you are doing great my man! Awesome job being so busy and keeping it up!

Patrick said...

A weight loss plateau probably speaks more to the slowing down of muscle growth than the end of fat loss. Remember, muscle weighs 15% more than fat, so the fact that you are staying at the same weight while continuing to build muscle means that you are still losing fat somewhere in the process.

I'm sure you can have a lot of fun working with the percentages of fat and muscle with your unfathomable accountant's mind. You lost me at 55% in this post!

Tim said...

..... of the way to Day 90