Saturday 18 October 2008

Day 65 : Signs of Improvement

Rather than my new-fangled gadgets, in addition of the pain killers, I resorted to a rather more old-fashioned accessory when I went to bed last night - a scarf. I thought about a photo but then thought better of it - not a pretty sight. Something did the trick because I slept through the night.

After a gentle morning, I tried my skipping, and that felt normal (i.e. the "normal" aches, especially in my back, rather than the sickness related ones). Afterwards, a bit more stiffness and pain in my neck than before I started, but not too bad.

I left the workout until the evening and managed OK except I decided to pass on the abs exercises. The v-sits give me trouble anyway and side crunches do not seem a good idea at the moment.

But after a good night's sleep tonight, maybe tomorrow will be better yet.

No comments: