Tuesday 14 October 2008

Day 61 : Speed Trials

Well, working out faster seemed to do the trick. I definitely "failed" when required this morning.

I think that the summer temperatures also had something to do with me getting into the habit of "pacing" myself. We started on 15th August when it was HOT and I definitely didn't want to overdo it in the heat. Now it is cooler, there is less risk of that, although I certainly felt warm by the end of the workout. It is a switch to being more active instead of being more "stylish" but since no-one is watching me anyway, I can afford to lose a few style points.

I'm still not 100%. My neck muscles are still locked up, which is giving me a headache.

So I'm heading off for a massage (which I missed last week) and an early night.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Hope your muscles are feeling better soon tim!