Wednesday 24 September 2008

Day 41 : A Quick Blog

As I said, a long and busy day today. I set the (radio) alarm early but was really fast asleep when it went off. My immediate thought was "day of rest" and reset the alarm for half an hour later. Of course, I didn't get any more sleep, just lay there wishing I was asleep. And I still felt asleep when I stumbled throught the skipping.

The day whizzed by and I got home at about 9pm and still had to make some calls. Then a straight choice - the workout or a massage. You can guess which one won.

So off to bed so I can get up and do the skips and workout before I leave tomorrow because tomorrow looks to be another long day.

2 comments:

Nate said...

keep at it tim! You are doing great despite being soooo busy!

Kazu said...

Tim, you have done very well for 41days. Big improving I can see.

By the way, I had also a banana trouble yesterday. For buying a few bananas, I was biking around to
4 stores last night around 9pm.
By luck, I got some at 4th store finally.Maybe I used the enegy more than I have a banana for my dinner.
In Japan nowdays a diet is in fashion that people in the diet eat some bananas only for breckfast.A tv program introduced and suggested into them.I did not know that.I have heard "Banana Diet is available and easy to to do".I guess that this banana happening may go on for a while.