Tuesday 16 September 2008

Day 33 : Skipping on the Porch

Rain, as forecast, this morning so I had to think about somewhere else to skip. The only place that came to mind was outside the front door. There isn't that much room. I had to be careful not to fall down the front steps and kept hitting the rope against the wall and front door so I didn't get quite as many skips in but did OK. I was feeling lethargic through the skipping and the workout but had to get through them because today is one of those burning the candle at both ends days with a board meeting tonight at Yokohama International School. I hope it won't go on really late.

Everyone seems to be talking about food again (except Nate who is educating us on the ways of parkour). I've been feeling really hungry over the past two days. Emiko's photos had me drooling (not a pretty sight). I was interested to see Kazue's blog about breakfast because before I had read it, I ended up doing the same thing this morning but I used a drop or two of olive oil in the pan and made an omelette with steamed spinach and onion in it. I missed the salt I would normally put in.

3 comments:

Kazue said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Tim!
I love your weekly photo ideas.

maki said...

Hi Tim. I'm in week two and just started weighing my food. Oooh, I'm having so much trouble avoiding salt at the moment - please don't say that you're craving for salt further down the timeline too!!!

Tim said...

Hi Maki, Not so much but I always made an omelette with salt in it so it didn't taste the same. Don't worry, the cravings will go away.