Sunday 7 September 2008

Day 24 : Not Enough Time

Up early, exercises done, off to the workshop (this is me, Leo and Wile), didn't have time to make lunch so found an organic food shop selling cooked items and guessed the weights (interesting how they don't label the weights on small packages, only on bigger quantities) - I won't have been too far out, I'm getting to know what the quantities look like. Dashed back for a family birthday dinner (all the more trying because I didn't eat) and finally went down to the all-night store to change the food mixer that was broken when I opened the box - got a replacement nearly double the price and a new blender since my hand-held one is really not coping with the dinner smoothie. And that's it - the day gone and already not enough sleep.

More in control tomorrow ........ maybe.

No comments: