Friday 19 September 2008

Day 36 : Looking like your Hero

You know what they say about people changing to look like their pets (or vice versa). PCP is about getting in the same condition as our heroes but will we actually look like them?

Patrick actually didn't end up looking like Bruce Lee but Adrian already looks a bit like Manny Pacquiao. Emiko will have to dye her hair and maybe get a perm to look like Michelle Rodriguez, Amy stands a chance of looking like Monica Carlson as the PCP takes hold and Nate is already jumping around like David Belle but look-alike, I'm not quite sure. As for me, it's more of a spiritual thing - I don't want to end up looking like Wile.

Patrick kindly stepped in an extracted the weather map for me. It looks like it is going to stay out at sea but be off Yokohama about 9pm this evening. I had better be home by then.

3 comments:

Nate said...

hope the storm poses no problems and ur post really cracked me up tim I love the humor

Patrick said...

I thought I kind of looked like Bruce Lee at the end there... guess I was just deluding myself.

Tim said...

You would've need plastic surgery lol