Wednesday 27 August 2008

Day 13 : Doesn't Time Fly

So here I am at my newly-set bedtime, 22.00, hunched over my computer, eating chicken and cabbage, with four pieces of fish on the stove. OK, reset - must be in bed by 22.30.

The massage did help to loosen my legs up but after 1,005 skips, they tightened up again. I'm definitely going to go back and include my back in the massage next time. The clouds had lifted when I got up and no rain. By the time I left for work the sun was shining.

Nothing new from the exercises so given the clicking clock, I'll pass on that one.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 8.30am (in Yokohama so I don't have to get to Tokyo, at least) and then I'm out in the evening so tomorrow could be a real test of my time-keeping.

One good thought, I haven't taken my "rest" day yet.

2 comments:

Emiko said...

With all the busy activity going on, my days feel much longer.

-A

Patrick said...

You're doing great Tim. Your biceps are rocking man!